A BEAUTIFUL PEARL

http://www.gofundme.com/3k3oxk JOIN US IN BRINGING THIS PRECIOUS PEARL HOME!

I WOULD LIKE TO TEACH THE WORLD TO SING

http://www.gofundme.com/3k3oxk TAKE OUR HAND AND JOIN US ON THIS JOURNEY!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Here we go again, We have just finished our first PPR for our recent adoption from Bulgaria and then we were having quiet moment at home which never happens latley and I thought I would take a quick peak at the children coming home and right there in from of my face she was. My heart skipped a beat. We contacted RR right away and were told she had found a family. At that point I thought to myself if she would have been ment for our family it would happen and if she was not we would accept that and were just happy this little girl was going to bring joy to a family that will change both of their lives. Long Story Short I drove a dear lady crazy asking about the status of this little girl as she was still on the newly listed page. We opened up our email from our Iowa angel after church two weeks ago and the title of this email was "Are you sitting down" I read on and I really dont think I read past the first sentence which stated that we could committ to this sweet little girl! So off we go again to Bulgaria because this little girl is going to be much loved and bring our family joy unending! I dont know what it is about adoption but we have adopted eight children and each photo that we saw of them prior to committment we just knew. Funny how a photo can do that! I thought I would share photos of our new littles so you can enjoy a little eye candy at the end of this post! We are overjoyed we get to work with AAC again as our agency far outdid them selves with our first international adoption from the start stateside to our homecoming. We never felt alone and every question was met with an answer. We were never ment to think that we were bothering them. If anyone out there would like to know more about Bulgarian adoption we would be willing to share our experience with you because it was the greatest ever! We will be doing alot of fun fundraisers so stay tuned and bulkle up because this is going to be a fast ride to our little angel! We cant wait to hold her in our arms! God Bless and say tuned. I thought I would leave you with a few pieces of eye candy! Our two new additions Piper Ann and Atanas Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment