A BEAUTIFUL PEARL

http://www.gofundme.com/3k3oxk JOIN US IN BRINGING THIS PRECIOUS PEARL HOME!

I WOULD LIKE TO TEACH THE WORLD TO SING

http://www.gofundme.com/3k3oxk TAKE OUR HAND AND JOIN US ON THIS JOURNEY!

Sunday, September 1, 2013

I wanted to write on this Labor day weekend and as summer comes to a close our journey is in full swing to bring our little Olivia home! Here is a hint on our upcoming Fear Factor Adoption Style fundraiser! I must admitt I am frightened out of my mind! This was not my idea for a fund raiser but Jusus must of been scard on his journey to the cross so we love Olivia so much and there have been so many God Sightings with this journey so far that I am going to go to my happy place and endure any chalange this journey brings Here is your hint and remember if you want to see this on line all you need to do right now is copy and paste the link under Olivia's picture and make it happen!
Oh my these pictures make my skin crawl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment